1. In the boundless universe and expanse, so many living beings are living and multiplying, following the law of life and following an unchanging rule repeatedly. Ah … ah … ah … ah….
2. He will make mankind know his existence, see his deeds, and believe in his sovereignty. God’s Management has been going forward, going forward and has never stopped. He will make mankind see his deeds, see his deeds, and return to his kingdom. This is his plan and is the work he has been managing for thousands of years.
3. The dead take away the stories of the living, and the living repeat the historical tragedy of the dead. Mankind cannot but ask: Why do we live? And why do we have to die? Who governs this world? And who created this mankind? Is it really the creation of nature? Is mankind really able to control his own destiny? Mankind does not know at all who is the Ruler of the universe and all things, much less know the beginning and the future of mankind, but is only living in this law resignedly. No one can break free from it, nor can anyone change it. This is because among all things and above the universe, there is the One from everlasting to everlasting who rules over all this, rules over all this.
4. He is the One whom mankind has never seen, the One whom mankind has never known, and the One whom mankind never believes to exist, the One whom mankind never believes to exist, but he is the One who breathed the breath into mankind’s ancestors and gives mankind life, the One who supplies and nourishes mankind for their living, the One who leads mankind to walk to this day, and much more the only One whom mankind lives by. He rules over all things, and rules over all things and living beings in the universe; he governs the four seasons and regulates the changing of wind, frost, snow, and rain; he bestows sunshine to mankind and also brings the fall of night to mankind; he stretches out the heavens and the earth and brings mankind mountains, rivers, and lakes and the living things in them.
5. His deeds are everywhere, his power is everywhere, his wisdom is everywhere, and his authority is everywhere. His deeds and his power cause mankind to have to acknowledge his real existence and have to acknowledge the fact that he rules over all things.
from “Man Can Only Be Saved Amidst the Management of God” in The Word Appears in the Flesh